Monday, August 9, 2010

When I grow up I want to be...

I'm a bit of a wedding tragic you see (and I'm not the engaged one... go figure) so I'll often wander over to Once Wed and check out the amazing weddings they feature. This one particular wedding caught my eye - Max and Margaux's wedding styled/crafted by Ashley Meaders. It's bright, relaxed and so fun - all the things I think a good wedding should be. The photography by Our Labor of Love is equally amazing. Again, let me lament the fact that all this cool stuff happens... in the northern hemisphere.


All her little details are so sweet - like these teabags with little hearts...
And the swing? Well the swing is to die for.
So in summary, when I grow up I want to be Ashley Meaders! Being able to make such gorgeous things for a job? Yes please!

1 comment:

  1. oh how cute are those tea bag hearts!
    don't worry, I'm not engaged either, but I love checking out Polkadot Bride's website!

    and psstt! I like those powdery chais too ;)

    ReplyDelete