Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pretty, pretty please

Why is it that the more I try and save money, the more I want to spend money? All these gorgeous things are coming out of the woodwork, flaunting their cuteness and urging me to buy them. And sadly (or gladly, depending on how you look at it) I cave in pretty much every single time.

The latest thing to catch my eye was this gorgeous polka dot plate by The Storybook Rabbit (aka Kelly from Made By White). I didn't even consult my conscience or my budget on this one. As a result it's now in my happy little hands. No regrets here, it's even better than I imagined!

2 comments:

  1. so glad it arrived safely and that you love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Just popped over from the madeit post featuring your custom teapot and it seems I have fallen in love with several items on your blog : ) This plate is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete