Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All around Central Park it could be heard...



I'm so glad that you tentatively approached me in the cafe that day. Who would have known it would be the start of a great friendship! It was exactly like that moment in The Parent Trap when Susan and Sharon realise that they are twins separated at birth... except we don't have those cool haircuts like Hayley Mills did.


I hope you had a very Happy December Birthday, my darling fellow girl called e. See you soon for a bottle of champagne and an enormous bag of Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.

1 comment:

  1. youuuuuuuuu are the best.
    did you know that when we had our craft day and you gave me the reece's pieces christmas tree... i ate it the second you left the room? i mean i scoffed it so quickly it didn't hit the sides. i was so hungry.. and ashamed.

    ReplyDelete