Friday, December 18, 2009

All that I want...

Tomorrow I have a very special day scheduled with my dear papa - we are spending all day baking and I couldn't be more excited. We're planning on whipping up a whole bunch of that good ol' sweet stuff, but I think flavoured marshmallows are our main focus... pictures to come for sure.

In the meantime, here's what's keepin' me smiling on this dreary, bus-less summer day...


Fairy lights and full skirts pretty much sum up everything I love. Oh and gorgeous out of focus photography. If I could be a photo - I'd want to be this. Found here

This gorgeously stylish and delicious looking gingerbread house by Iron Chef Shellie. I love those roof-tiles so much I might have to get Shellie's advice when I'm renovating...



This song by the Weepies. I LOVE the Weepies so much it hurts sometimes and this song is fabulous and sweet and Christmas. Makes me wish for a white Christmas... just once!

So hope you're having a happy day wherever you are and that you aren't waiting patiently for a bus in Sydney today... because they just ain't comin'. I'm off to party with the other girl called e at Dr Pong. xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love that fairy lights picture! So beautiful. I've only heard a few songs by the Weepies but I really liked them :)

    ReplyDelete