Thursday, September 24, 2009

One boy's tea towel is another girl's treasure


The first argument my boyfriend and I had when we moved in with each other was about a tea towel, a Country Road tea towel to be precise. Being a male he didn't realise that there are everyday tea towels and special occasion tea towels. He had foolishly used my brand new turquoise Country Road towel to remove something hot and greasy from the oven. He wasn't prepared for the wrath that followed and still to this day he doesn't know what special occasion would ever require a fancy tea towel. I'm not quite sure I know what that occasion would be either but I still have a lovely set of Country Road red tea towels from Christmas that haven't been used. They're just so pretty and fresh looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment