Monday, February 22, 2010

How sweet it is


My lovely boyfriend Mike propsed to me the weekend before last, while we were watching that Darwin sunset that I'm so obssessed with. So now I'm planning my dream engagement party and I've decided that one thing is for sure... there will be sweets and lots of them! I'm thinking miniature lemon meringue pies, macarons, pastries, chocolate cocktails, and jars of lollies. Over the weekend I had a little practice run with the multi-coloured M&Ms I bought in New York, so now I'm more excited than before!

8 comments:

  1. Ooooh - very exciting news! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is lovely news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh very exciting! Yay! Love the pastel coloured M&Ms, so great. Nothing better than sweets at a wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Emma! What fantastic news and I bet you'll have a gorgeous wedding! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. isn't it exciting news?! liz is going to make the most beautiful bride - i just know it.
    and this girl knows how to party, so the engagement will be super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much everyone! I might start posting a lot about bridal things so excuse me if I go a bit overboard!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting! Congratulations!

    Thanks for the comments on my skirt. I did not use a pattern. All I did was cut a rectangle that was 7cm x my waist measurement for the waistband then another rectangle that was the length I wanted x 2.5 times my waist measurement. Then I just gathered the bigger square into the waistband. It was super easy and took about 1 hour.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations. i have a mike too. i hope to post something similar one day :)

    ReplyDelete