Sunday, February 14, 2010

I choo-choo-choose you

I made two of these goodie bags for my original Valentines - my mama and papa, of course. If you haven't discovered these white chocolate bullets with raspberry licorice, don't do it - they will ruin your life (as well as your teeth and wallet because you get so addicted). Oh and I are headed to the Moonlight Cinema to see New York, I Love You... weather permitting of course. Until then I'm off to make a Pecan and Butterscotch Cheesecake with my dadda - my thighs aren't impressed with this development. Hope someone is spoiling you rotten because I think you deserve it! xx

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines Day! How was the movie? That cheesecake sounds amazing! :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines to you too! Hope Mr NQN spoilt you rotten :)
    The movie was rained out - what a shame! But after having sat in the rain at the Openair on Friday... I was probably happier at home.
    I have yet to sample the cheesecake - but mama assures me it's delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! they will ruin your life indeed!
    Now I have that Simpsons line stuck in my head :P

    Cute present =D

    ReplyDelete