Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pretty In Pink

Ask anyone, I'm probably the furthest possible thing from a domestic goddess. You literally have to wade through clothes to get to my bed - I only wish I was joking.
But that doesn't stop me from wanting to channel a mixture of Nigella Lawson meets Betty Draper (on a good day) every now and then.
Enter Pretty In Pink. Nope, not the quintessential John Hughes movie (which, by the way, if you haven't seen... shame, shame shame)- the tooth-achingly sweet, and slightly retro shop, up the St Peters end of Kings St, Newtown.
Full of gorgeous bits and bobs, from fun bags and bloomers to quirky measuring cups and lip-glosses, this shop is seriously a must. Although what has currently caught my eye is this sweet as sugar Sweetheart Goddess Apron - made to order in the fabric of your choice. And let me tell you, PiP has sourced the best fabrics around so you really are spoiled for choice. It would really be perfect for whipping up a bunch of Christmas shortbread...

No comments:

Post a Comment