Monday, March 1, 2010

Everything's going to be allwhite


This weekend I'm planning a visit to the White by Kikki K store in Sydney's The Strand. As much as I love colour, colour and more colour, the store just looks so lovely and simple. A friend of mine has the white leather bound 2010 diary which is very pretty and classic. Although I don't think all this white would be a good option for you Em due to your propensity for spilling things.


White by Kikki K- The Strand

Shop 22, Ground Floor
412-414 George Street

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha can you imagine the havoc i would wreak in that store?!?
    it looks so scandinavian and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh thanks for letting me know about this store! Our lounge room is a red and white affair and I think I could go quite mad in this store! :D

    ReplyDelete