Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sweet Darlin'

I think every second person with a blog is at least partly in love with Zooey Deschanel. There is something in her quirky style that seems to resonate so well amongst a lot of females out there, myself included. I can't put my finger on it - all I know is that on occasion I wouldn't mind swapping places with her (except for her extreme vegan, gluten and dairy-free diet.. I'll be eating my beef pasta with a side of cheese, thanks all the same).

Anyway - I digress! What's exciting is that March marks the release of her second album with M.Ward. She & Him, Volume 2.
Volume 1 made me nostaligic for a era I didn't even know, so I have high hopes for for Volume 2.


I'm going to pre-order mine via JB Hifi because you get a freebie CD that has a tonne of music I think I'd like (including Middle East's "Blood").

No comments:

Post a Comment